About me Hello, I am Yasmina, and I am 19 years old. I have been studying Paralegal Technology for 60 weeks/fourth semester. With this program you have the possibility to become a paralegal, a bailiff or continue in university. I personally, want to continue to university. In this program, I prefer the courses that have a link with criminology and penology law. My interest in this program comes from my love for investigation movies/series but with real events. I like to follow the time line and try to find who is the criminal. I hope to find a job that fulfill my dream. About this blog In this blog I will post on my experience about being a student in Paralegal Technology. This blog will interest students that need to know that they are not alone in this process that is school. So, if you need a little of comfort, you are in a good place.
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire